Yup, it’s that time of the year again… No, I’m not talking about Christmas.
I have to submit my boys’ grades this month! And I have a lot to do! Oh boy. You want a list? Here it is:
1. Finish grades. I have to submit the boys’ grades on the 28th! I don’t think I can accomplish that because…
2. My parents are arriving from Zamboanga on Monday. Which means, I have to spend time with them. Which means, I have less time to do even more stuff.
3. I have to help my mom do her photobooks. Yes, photobooks with an “s”. As in “two”. And with my mom’s obsessive-compulsiveness, it would take almost forever, I’m sure.
4. I have to do the boys’ portfolios. I have to put in two binders a year’s worth of lessons. For TWO boys. Heaven help me.
5. I have to finish my business course. It ends next week and then I have to take an exam to receive my certificate of accomplishment. That means, I have to have time to study for the exam. Where do I get/find time? You tell me.
6. Trying to run my online store. I figure, I need to start focusing on my products, add more products and offer a shipping option. But this could be done later considering I already have a lot on my plate.
So yeah, I think I won’t be blogging for a while. But that doesn’t mean I won’t be checking in once in a while.
See you in a bit…